This is our 15th mock draft, but our first that goes the full seven rounds.
We used the NFL Mock Draft Database, which has awarded comp picks. So the Rams have 10 picks, as expected.
36th Pick: B.J. Ojulari EDGE | LSU A
- 6'3", 250
- Rated as the 5th best EDGE by NFL.com
- Has lots of moves plus speed on the edge
- Great in pursuit
- All the tools to be a really good pro
69th Pick: Julius Brents CB | Kansas State A
- 6’3”, 202
- Eric Muldaire talked about this guy on our podcast a couple of weeks ago. Lance Zuerlein of NFL.com compares him to Trumaine Johnson.
- Good size and length. Could struggle against speed
- Kyu Blu Kelley, the Stanford cornerback was still there, but we went with Brents
136 Zacch Pickens DL | South Carolina A+
- 6’4”, 305.
- Five-star recruit out of T L Hanna High School in Anderson, South Carolina. Pickens was the number one ranked DL, South Carolina prospect, and the eighth-ranked national prospect in the 2019 cycle. Hasn't lived up to the hype, but he's still pretty darn good.
- During his senior season, Pickens had 19 pressure, 3 sacks
- Played in Senior Bowl
- Passed on Senior Bowl standout Karl Brooks from Bowling Green, who I thought was a little undersized at 285 – not sure how Rams could use him unless it was on the edge
172 Trey Palmer WR | Nebraska A
- 40 TIME: 4.38 SECONDS (88%*)
- HEIGHT: 6-1 (52%*) WEIGHT: 193 (29%*)
- Displays deep speed - Louisiana state champion in the 200-meter dash all four years of high school
- Does a nice job locating and tracking deep passes and is a legitimate vertical threat. Willing to go up and attack the ball.
182 Nick Broeker IOL | Mississippi A+
- 6’4”, 305
- Will hold up well in the NFL run game
- But may not be great at pulling
- Will need to be coached in pass blocking
189 Zack Kuntz TE | Old Dominion C+
- Started his career at Penn State, and then transferred to Old Dominion
- Super productive 2021 season - 73 catches, 692 yards, 5 TDs
- 2022 season ended early due to injury
- 6'8", 251 lbs - will be a beast in the red zone
191 DeWayne McBride RB | UAB A+
- 5'11, 215
- Ran for over 120 yards in 10 of 11 games
- Comfortable in any blocking scheme
- Fumbling issues, and not much of a threat in the passing game
211 SirVocea Dennis LB | Pittsburgh A+
- 6’1”, 230
- Mainstay in the middle of Pitt's defense for the past three seasons
- All-ACC second-teamer in 2021 and a first-team backer in 2022
- Butkus Award Finalist
- 233 total tackles - 36 for loss - 15 sacks, two interceptions, five passes defended and two forced fumbles.
- Lives in the other team’s backfield
225 Darrell Luter Jr. CB | South Alabama B+
- 6’, 191
- Long CB that is good in press
- Really good hands
252 DJ Johnson, EDGE, Oregon B+
- 6’4”, 273
- Call him an edge, but he’s really versatile
- Great against the run